Sous Chef Job Duties: (A sample of, but not limited to:)
- Leads kitchen team in chef’s absence
- Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
All duties will be described during the interview process. Working at our company is a rewarding and pressured position, in which we expect our staff to be experienced while hitting the ground running.
Overall, be prepared to be flexible.
Floor Assistant (Full-Time)
Serving customers, maintaining stock, clearing & cleaning tables, maintaining and clean and tidy workplace. Till operation, hot food preparation and delivery to customers. Hot & cold drink service. Ad-hoc duties as & when required by the Directors and Deli Manager.
Floor Assistant (Part-Time)
Serving customers from the counter or at the table, other duties include stock presentation and checking. Maintaining professional approach and up keeping the good name of the company, making a good impression every time. Ad-hoc duties as directed by the Floor Manager or Directors.
Duty times to be discussed.